Sunday, May 2, 2010

Interesting Conversations

Interesting conversation is a great thing to share between friends. They say, “You like a person for their qualities, but love them for their faults.” Alousek is a woman that I met in a pub. Yeah, yeah I know, drink less and lose some weight. Life in Czech revolves around a pub. One night, drinking Krušovice in a pub near my flat, I met a brown-haired woman. I have been told that I could get any woman that I wanted if I just spoke a little Czech. If it was that easy, just wait until I tell the boys back home.

That is not really true. I know it and the person who said it knows it too. Alena is proof that there might be more or less to it than that. Alena came up to me and started talking to me about the hockey game that was on the bar TV. I had had a few and my inhibitions were pretty much toast. So I was pretty relaxed by the beautiful Czech woman initiating a conversation with me. We got a better table and started talking. She was trying to speak slowly and I was trying not to stare at her breasts and keep my Czech translator turned-on. She speaks English pretty well. She was testing my mettle, trying to see how long I would squirm before I broke. After a few hours of increasingly harrowing conversation, I blurted out in Czech “So, are we going to play doctors or what?” Honestly, I expected her to say “F.O.N.D.”, and then throw a drink in my face.

Not in Czech, I got a soft “Sure, why not.” It is amazing what half a dozen beers will buy in some bars. I remember she kissed me right then. We got up and went back to my flat. We were drinking slivka and watching TV sitting on my “terrible” couch. It did not take long and one thing lead to another.

She has a great figure. Undressed it is certainly was even more enjoyable. I think that this is when I learned she spoke English. She looks at me and asks, “Do you know the parts of the body, yet?” From my mouthful of panties, I do not think that Bara’s Czech lesson version of this conversation was going to be helpful. Thanks for helping though Bara.

“Sure, try me.” I said removing her panties.
“Prsy.” (breasts).

I like this game; it is one of my favorites. In how many games can everyone win if they just keep playing until they get their prize? I guess the story is not really about playing “bad patient and naughty nurse.” Did I say that? It must be time for another “bottle of clear thinking”. After a few days, I had not heard from her. That was fine. Sometimes the best relationships are ones that last a few hours.

Not quite, I received a phone call from an unknown number. Normally, I do not pick these up, sometimes I do. I heard a Czech woman’s voice. The voice asked if I knew who it was. “Yikes!”, this is a dangerous question. This is the same kind as the fabled “Does my ass look big in this?” I found my “happy place” and tried not to panic. Finally, I stared at the ceiling and asked “What would the Pantsman do?” So much for his help, the best I could come up with was “Yeah, sure.”

Again the voice responded, but this time it asked”Who am I?”

“Crap specifics.” I murmured to myself. Then like the blacksmith’s mallet, it crashed down on my head, “Alena, Hi how are you?” I owe the Pantsman a beer for that one

“I am great. I did not think that you would remember my name.” she asserted.

“You never, I had a great time the other night. A few too many beers but I think I could remember your name. What time did you leave anyway?”

“Around seven in the morning, it was so nice sucking your cock.”

For sure, this is the best way to start a conversation. It is quick and to the point. She did not mix metaphors or beat around the bush. I am all for talking dirty, but I was not exactly expecting it. Especially, in Czech language, more than half excited by the fact that I understood any of what she was saying I continued the conversation. I was trying to remember what I thought of her efforts. How do you say it politely? “Use less teeth.” I am really not sure what was going through my head when I agreed to see her again. The scratches and bruises on the little Hurikan, have barely healed and here I am inviting the same Black and Decker pecker wrecker back for a heaping helping of tidal surges. I am a good sport. She certainly was fun to talk to.

“Pity, you did not fuck with me last time.” she said like she would say “While you are at the store, pick me up some cocoa crispies!” and by that I guess that she deserved a second chance.

Every time I talk to her, it is the same. She is interested in me for certain things and not for others. I am not sure she knows what my job is, but it is nice to know that I can impress. However, the best part of my relationship with Alena is the conversation. I have not met someone yet that can add so many off-color comments to a situation as her. She has a way of making the weather report seem sexy. How many times have you sat back and thought, “It is fucking weather.” or “It is the perfect temperature to go down on someone?” This is pretty common when I chat with Alousek. Even if I think the Moravians have far better skills, she still is the most fun to have a conversation with. Czech girls know how to put things in a way that is certainly exciting. Alousek is more exciting to talk to than the best of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment