Friday, October 29, 2010

Sunsets

As the sun went down over the Bay of Rīga, she stood on the shore in her new black bikini. It was her favorite color. Not to think she looked badly in any color. The last rays of the sun gleamed off of her snowy skin; her smile glowed as brightly as the new moon on a clear night. Her voice was surprising exotic, not at all what I thought of when I saw her.

She knew how to make you smile, no matter how sad you felt inside. Surely, a woman like this only came around once in a while. At least I am smart enough to hold on to her with both hands. Slowly she walked up from the water, shaking her hips as she does. Softly, but her small frame spoke volumes as she stepped across the sand. When she got to me she pressed my head to her thighs as I kissed her knees, holding onto any part of her I could. She laid her hands on my head and pressed me to her.

I guess we were like that until she said “sunset”. She loved to watch the sunset, from our blanket she pulled a second over us. She lay down between legs and I held her close to me. We shared the warmth of skin on skin. Unknowingly she began to kiss my neck. I held her tight as the orange and reds shot across the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment